[Peace-discuss] Fair Harvest in Nicaragua *PLEASE POST*

meghan krausch meghan_krausch at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:22:06 CST 2003

This sounds like a great opportunity. CECOCAFEN is an amazing organization,
and I think you will find those associated with it to be highly organized,
highly motivated, very awesome people (having met a few on my own trip to
Nicaragua). A trip to Nicaragua might not be as "roughing it" as you think,
and Matagalpa is a beautiful city with a picturesque countryside. It is
nothing like Managua. Airfare should be available for ~$600.