[Peace-discuss] Don't miss Amasong PBS/Ch 12 on Fri 11/7 @ 9pm

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Nov 5 08:09:55 CST 2003

Hi Folks,

Our good friends Jan, Anne, Deborah, and Jolie are on view during the BEST and most moving documentary I've seen in recent years.....And it's about a unique and amazing choral group based right here in Champaign-Urbana!!

The story of Amasong -- its conception, inception and success -- is remarkable and touching, but the MUSIC, played thruout the film, is truly glorious -- mind-blowing, heart-melting and spirit-lifting..... And what a sense of community among the members!  I'm proud and grateful to have had the opportunity to attend concerts AND to see this documentary.  And you will be, too!

Happy viewing,
Jenifer C.