[Peace-discuss] Iraq and Animal Abuse.. a connection

Jason Pitzl-Waters jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Thu Nov 6 11:03:20 CST 2003

Sometimes, I have a simple dream. A dream that people would send links to
articles with actual commentary instead of cluttering up lists with full
articles and rants that have been around the block a few times. Honestly,
stop the madness! Maybe the list moderator should just put a permanent link
to http://www.commondreams.org at the end of every message sent to this
list in hopes that it will cut back on the number of people who believe
that a large majority on this list are not already reading progressive
newswires.

Secondly, while I am Vegan and against the ongoing campaign in Iraq this
letter had some serious flaws in logic and does nothing to further the
cause of animal rights or the occupation in Iraq. To try to connect the two
issues weakens both.

But that is just my personal opinion. Maybe I just need to go digest.

Jason Pitzl-Waters
http://www.wildhunt.org/