[Peace-discuss] Today's Voice: Where do the Candidates Stand on Foreign Policy? (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:45:40 CST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:58:28 -0800
From: Voice4Change <info at voice4change.org>
To: "ppatton at uiuc.edu" <ppatton at uiuc.edu>
Subject: Today's Voice: Where do the Candidates Stand on Foreign Policy?

Today's Voice: Where do the Candidates Stand on Foreign Policy?

Voice4Change
Uniting Our Voices
http://www.voice4change.org

November 10, 2003

Dear ppatton at uiuc.edu,

Where do the Candidates Stand on Foreign Policy?

The next President will determine the direction of US foreign policy for
decades to come. Some of the most significant issues of our time will be
taken up in the next year. Issues like "preemptive" war, nuclear weapons,
civil liberties and human rights, as well as our country's role in the
world, are all likely to be addressed by the candidates.

The elections are an opportunity for citizens to speak to important foreign
policy issues and to encourage the candidates to take stances that are
consistent with American values.

This voter guide is part of Peace Voter 2004, a Peace Action* initiative to
address critical foreign policy issues during the election.

*Peace Action is a nonpartisan organization. This information has been
prepared to educate the public on the candidate's positions on foreign
policy and is not intended to advocate the election or defeat of any
candidate or political party.

To See where Candidates Stand:
http://www.peace-action.org/2004/index.html

Forward this as widely as possible: