[Peace-discuss] CIA Says 'We could lose this situation' in Iraq

Neil 'It's Just a Ride' Parthun parthun at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 13 11:59:13 CST 2003

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1083847,00.html

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031112/wl_nm/iraq_guerrillas_dc_1

I just found these two articles on Buzzflash.  First one is about the CIA
report saying that the guerrilla warfare in Iraq is in danger of getting out
of US control.

The other is about "If Washington doubts there is Iraqi public support for
guerrillas killing its troops, it should consider the teenagers who happily
watched American blood spill on Wednesday."

oOoOo...
IRAQ BODY COUNT [UPDATED 11.12.03]
US Troops Killed - 396
US Troops Killed after Bush said 'Bring It On': 191
US Troops Killed since 'Mission Accomplished': 257
US Troops Wounded - 2279
Iraqi Civilians Killed - 9668 to 37000+ [unofficial counts]
WMD Found - 0
Halliburton Profits: $680,000,000+

The logic behind 'My country: right or wrong' is equal to that of 'My mother: sober or drunk.'
~George Orwell

Neil Parthun || parthun at uiuc.edu || cell: 217.953.1132 || IM: ImpeachDubyaNow
~Junior, History
~Co-President, Student Peace Action
~President, The Spirit of Seattle
~President, The 'It's Just a Ride' Society
~Treasurer, Universal Life Church Urbana Champaign Congregation
~Treasurer, Students for the Painful Euthanasia of the Assembly