[Peace-discuss] rumors (response to Mark Bee)

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 15:17:50 CST 2003

According to numerous individuals that I have discussed this with during my
recent national and international speaking tours the UN and its staff are
considered part of the enemy because the UN staff did not intervene and  terminate
the ongoing nightmare, sanctions and attacks, since the spring of 1991.  Thus
turning this mess over to anyone will still result in continued attacks and
problem.  Why would any Iraqi want any individuals from foreign nation to create
and control their lives? Simply, No one!  The attacks are only what is / was
expected by any competent military operations officer.  As to escalation, when
military types are attacked they will always respond with overwhelming force.
 We created this mess now the best course is simply withdraw immediately.

doug