[Peace-discuss] Election 2004

Michael Walcher votefordenniskucinich at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 13:55:25 CST 2003

I have never wanted something more than I want to slow
down the american machine
 by putting another Politico Puppet in office is not
the answer , we all know this.

I am getting impressed by the day with the Kucinich
Campaign without the media and big money of the other
campaigns http://www.Kucinich.us

Local Campaign http://www.Cornfields4Kucinich.org

I have been so very busy and unable to attend AWARE
meetings for quite some time, I work alot during the
week and sunday night I am meeting here at my co-op
house which has been a huge project, anyway, for one
reason or another
I am unable to attend...

I would like to create a email list specifically for
Campaign 2004 to discuss...

sincerely,
Mike Walcher