[Peace-discuss] An Open Letter to GI's in Iraq

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:10:20 CST 2003

That's really powerful. Thanks for posting it, Mort. I wonder almost every
day why every single soldier who has served doesn't turn with rage towards
the real targets - the suits in DC. They seem to persist in the same
malaise of ignorance that the general population does even though they've
often personally witnessed the consequences of U.S. foreign policy.

 ..:: paul