[Peace-discuss] Buy your CCHCC raffle tickets today!

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Tue Nov 25 13:29:40 CST 2003

Dear Friends,

It is time once again for Champaign County Health Care Consumers
(CCHCC) Annual Raffle! Read on for more information about the raffle
prizes and how to order your tickets.

*** YOUR CONTRIBUTION MATTERS ***
Your purchase of raffle tickets will help CCHCC continue to fight for
quality, affordable health care for everyone and to give consumers
and communities a real voice in the health care system.

***  TICKET PRICES, PAYMENT & DRAWING ***
Tickets are $1 each, or a booklet of 6 tickets for $5. Tickets may be
purchased with cash or check (make checks payable to CCHCC and write
"raffle" in the memo). Mail your check to CCHCC at:

   Attn: Brooke Anderson
   CCHCC / 44 E. Main St. #208
   Champaign, IL 61820

Tickets will be drawn at the CCHCC Holiday Party (you're invited!) on
Friday, December 19th from 5-7pm at the CCHCC office. You need not be
present at the party to win.

***  PRIZES INCLUDE ***
-- An overnight stay at the Park Inn International
-- 4 tickets to a performance of your choice at the Krannert Center
-- Party for you and 25 of your friends at Jillian's Restaurant
-- $30 gift certificate to Strawberry Fields
-- 4 movie passes from Savoy 16 Movie Theatres
-- 2 movie passes from GKC Beverly Cinemas
-- $25 gift certificate to Alexander Steak House
-- $20 gift certificate to Original Pancake House
-- $25 gift certificate to Kinko's
-- Free haircuts from Cost Cutters Family Hair Care
-- Hair care products from Regis Hair Salon
-- T-shirts from local activist organizations such as GEO, IDF, PRC,
WDAC, VVAW, UNITE, WEFT, CCHCC and other organizations!
-- many more prizes to be announced soon!

***  ORDER FORM ***
To order tickets, please fill out the following form and email it
back to brooke at shout.net.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
E-mail:

___ I would like to purchase (# tix) ___ for $ ___.
___ Please mail me my tickets
___ I would prefer to pick up my tickets at the CCHCC office.

***  MORE INFO ***
If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free
to contact me at (217) 352-6533, ext. 17 or at brooke at shout.net.

Thank you for your support of CCHCC!

Sincerely,
Brooke Anderson * CCHCC Organizer

p.s. -- If you would like to help sell tickets, please let me know!
p.p.s. -- If you would like to donate a prize, please let me know!

--
Brooke Anderson
Email = brooke at shout.net