[Peace-discuss] Medicare and Bush Re-Election

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:58:40 CST 2003

[Given that one of the things AWARE probably should be concerned with in
the coming year is the electoral defeat of the Bush administration -- with
no illusions about the quality of the administration that will replace it
-- here's what seems to me a good account of the recently-passed Medicare
bill, from Nathan Newman <http://www.nathannewman.org/log/>. --CGE]