[Peace-discuss] great piece in DI

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 15:04:00 CDT 2003

Thanks a lot, Joan-

I appreciate the encouragement, for myself and for
others who may think about writing in.

Actually, my letter is edited a little.  Probably I
was unclear on one point: I wrote "Hundreds of
Americans died because they believed [Bush's lies]..."
not just "Hundreds of Americans believed..."  By these
I meant soldiers who died in the invasion, but it
probably wasn't obvious the way I had it.

My bad, thankfully helped along by little editing.
:-)

OK- who's next?

Ricky

http://www.dailyillini.com/oct03/oct03/opinions/stories/letter01.shtml