[Peace-discuss] listserves, can of worms

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Oct 8 10:33:39 CDT 2003

I totally agree, got off the list and told them my tho'ts.  Jenifer C.
This might be opening up a can of worms but I think it is highly  inappropriate and lacking in computer etiquette to sign up the peace list  and the peace-discuss list to another organization's listserve (Center on  Democracy in a Multiracial Society).

This holds no matter how worthy the organization:  if I have not asked to  be on this list it is spam and I resent receiving it.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for interested individuals to sign up for  this list?  Then if they wanted to pass on the date of an event to the  peace list or an interesting topic to the peace-discuss list, they could do  so.  I hope the moderator of the peace lists will reconsider this practice.

Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com