Fw: [Peace-discuss] After Whiteness Symposium

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 15:19:09 CDT 2003

Sorry Aprel, Lisa, and everyone-

This one is my fault.  I responded to the symposium
announcement with a question, and was glad to have the
answer.  I should have just asked Aprel, and not
included the whole list, but I thought others might
have a similar question.

I plan to attend and I'm really sorry and embarrassed
for any any friction this may have caused.  =-o

I think the Center's work sounds admirable and
valuable, and I'd like to be on the mailing list
myself (as I also don't think we should have AWARE's
list signed up on other lists).  As Lisa said, those
who are on the list can forward anything that seems
appropriate.  I hope these two groups can work
together in some way.

Ricky