[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: PRC endorses AWARE Oct 25 protest

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 13:30:43 CDT 2003

Great news!!!  Good work!  And thanks to Brooke and
the PRC!

I'm sending out a press release in the next couple of
days, so I'll include PRC's cosponsorship.  Also,
Randall is dropping off a PSA at WEFT today, Mike will
be posting some flyers around campus...

... and anybody want to help email hundreds of folks
in the next few days?

Ricky