[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 19:41:42 CDT 2003

Jay let me know that to continue the AWARE table at
the Farmer's Market after the first week in Nov. will
cost us a total of $150.  He needs a check soon and I
wasn't at the last meeting so I wanted to make sure
this has been okayed.  Also, is someone signing up to
do set up/take down during Nov and Dec?

Thanks,

Linda

=====
"There are some things you need just to stay alive:  food, water, a place to live, clothes to keep warm, help when you are ill or injured... Peace is having the things you need."  (Peace Begins with You by Katherine Scholes, children's book)