[Peace-discuss] Job Vacancies: International Development Sector

Jessica M jessica at devnetjobs.org
Sat Oct 18 12:31:57 CDT 2003

Dear Colleagues at Peace-Discuss,

This is my first email to this group on peace, anti-racism etc. and I thought
of contributing a resources which would be of interest to this group working
on issues relating to International Development.

The website of DevNetJobs.org at http://www.devnetjobs.org would be of
interest to those people who are working in the International Development
Sector or aspiring to get involved with it.

DevNetJobs.org lists vacancies arising in all areas of international
development, including environment, health, human resources and relief and
humanitarian assistance. Over 850 organizations now post vacancies relating to
international development on the website and its FREE Jobs Newsletter is now
subscribed by over 36,000 colleagues.

At present, over 190 valid vacancies are listed on the website which could be
applied for directly by the aspirants.

To subscribe to the FREE Jobs Newsletter issued once in 10 days, send a blank
email to developmentjobs-subscribe at yahoogroups.com or write to
jobs at devnetjobs.org

Best regards,
Jessica Matthews