[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Sen. Byrd on the Emperor's New Clothes

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue Oct 21 12:08:07 CDT 2003

I made a tri-fold of this for distribution.

I like that he defends 'Those who have noticed the elephant in the
room'.  My partner and I like to use a similar metaphor from a
definition of a dysfunctional family as when no one talks about the lump
of shit in the middle of the room.  Our government and press are quite
disfunctional aren't they.

Ken

>>> Morton K.Brussel <brussel4 at insightbb.com> 10/21/2003 10:54:13 AM

A voice in the wilderness of the Senate?

MKB

Begin forwarded message: