[Peace-discuss] Its a boy!!

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Sun Oct 26 19:55:15 CST 2003

I want to tell everyone that there's a new little protester in town,
although the protesting seems to stop when he's tightly wrapped in a
snuggly blanket and rocked gently. (This method won't stop us from
protesting, but Bush should try it anyway). His name is Emerson Quinn
Urban, he weighs in at 6lb 14oz and was 20.5 inches long.  He was born
at 12:15 today (Sunday, Oct 26) in our house.

Gina's doing well (but tired after 10 hours of labor).

He's named Emerson after a friend of ours from upstate NY (and the
poet), and Quinn after Daniel Quinn, whose book Ishmael and other essays
Gina and I have spend many hours discussing lately.

Ken