[Peace-discuss] Things are getting better

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 11:26:32 CST 2003

Why?

Because it's an opportunity to make inroads where they
had none before.  Maybe it wasn't them, but evidence
suggests it wasn't just yer average run of the mill
pissed off civilian: tightly organized and coordinated
attacks on the Red Cross and three police stations
almost simultaneously - at least one with what appeaed
to be a Red Cross truck, too.

Ricky