[Peace-discuss] Back to Prospect!

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Fri Sep 5 16:52:45 CDT 2003

I just sent the following message to a bunch of people who used to regularly show up on Saturdays. Let people know:

We're going back to Prospect!
AWARE will return to Prospect Ave on Saturday, September 6, from 2 to 4 pm.
End the occupation of Iraq now!
Bring all US troops home now! (or by Christmas...)
Send Bush back to Texas!

Bring your own signs or make one there (materials provided).
Spread the word. For now we're planning to be there the first Saturday of each month but if there is enough enthusiasm perhaps we'll try weekly again. There is certainly enough reason.