[Peace-discuss] next AWARE meeting

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 08:33:49 CDT 2003

Folks mentioned at that last AWARE meeting that we should have some general discussion time this Sunday about Iraq - particularly what kind of solutions/directions AWARE advocates for the current situation.  I'm putting the agenda together and wondered if anyone had any particular ideas for how the discussion should go, ie Should I be contacting a speaker/facilitator?  Are there particular questions we want to be sure to discuss?  Is there any information that we need to have available at the meeting to facilitate the discussion?  Ideas?

Also - let me know if you have an item for the agenda and I'll be sure to include it.  Who's facilitating, by the way?

Thanks,
Carol