[Peace-discuss] our friends in Cancun

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Fri Sep 12 13:48:52 CDT 2003

Check out www.ucimc.org (the IMC website in Urbana-Champaign) for Meridith
Kruse's extremely moving reports direct from the alternative globalisation
conference, taking place alongside the WTO global trade negotiations in
Cancun, Mexico.

The following is from The Guardian, a transcript of the message
 delivered by Subcomandante Marcos, leading voice of
 the Zapatista movement, in Cancun

 http://www.guardian.co.uk/wto/article/0,2763,1039754,00.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511