[Peace-discuss] racial discrimiantion alive and well

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 22:30:43 CDT 2003

Thanks, Lisa-

These results are consistent with previous research on
the subject, I believe.  For a riveting read along
these lines, I recommend (for whatever my
recommendation is worth) Black Americans' Views of
Racial Inequality: The Dream Deferred by Lee Sigleman
and Susan Welch, Cambridge University Press, 1991.

It'll keep you up at night.

Ricky