[Peace-discuss] Anti-war demo with NYC's Biggest Union

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 14:33:33 CDT 2003

[Folks, this looks like an excellent opportunity to
me, not only to get some local press by being the
local angle of a national demo again - and maybe by
helping some folks attend this? - but also to go to
some unions with this info and ask for support/
cosponsorship/etc.  What do others think? - RB]