[Peace-discuss] "April Insanity"

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Apr 14 12:07:56 CDT 2004

Perfect.  Hope you had yr camera....

I cut a photo and caption out of the NG -- young woman in u-pants and tiger stripes inside a cage protesting animal cruelty/circus observed by a guy in a "Chief" sweatshirt...

Jenifer
Following up on our military recruiting discussion at the AWARE meeting.

On my arrival at the University Library this morning, I found a  poster pasted on the outside door with the following information:

"April Insanity"
Thursday, April 15
7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

The Armory [4th & Armory]

3 on 3 Basketball Tourney
    sign up at www.uofi-intuition.com

NBA Ballers Video Game Tourney
    from EBGAMES

Free food from Qdoba, Domino's Pizza, Wal*Mart

Music and Entertainment from DJ D-Lo

On the left, there are 2 Army logos.Text reads:

"An Army of One"
"for info on the Army ROTC, visit armyrotc.com"
"The Respect. The Rewards. ARMY ROTC."

--

Al Kagan
African Studies Bibliographer and Professor of Library Administration Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519
fax. 217-333-2214
e-mail. akagan at uiuc.edu

Peace-discuss at lists.cu.groogroo.com