[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] "April Insanity"

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Thu Apr 15 06:19:04 CDT 2004

Ugh!  Phillip Morris trolled college marketing classes in the 70s
and 80s offering prizes for the best cigarette ads.  But it's all the
grocery stores' fault for putting products at eye level!  Where are
the experts who can talk about the effects of these texts on
product-ready minds?

Maybe someone can take some of Randall's large posters over
tonight for a different view of what a career in the Army will get
you?

Meg