[Peace-discuss] FW: May 1st Pot Luck!

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 18 21:34:10 CDT 2004

Dear Friends and
Family:

This message is from Jan and Durl
Kruse to all those people who have been receiving  messages from
our daughter Meridith Kruse as she worked and lived as a human
rights accompanist in Guatemala since last October.  Now that Meridith is
finishing her time with NISGUA  we want to
welcome her home.  She returns to Urbana, Illinois on April 27.  We
just had the special privilege of visiting her in Guatemala and being shown a
small part of this beautiful yet complicated country.

To welcome Meridith back to our local community
we will be hosting a POT-LUCK get-together on Saturday May 1st,
2004.  We are also welcoming Meridith's Grandfather Robert
Wahlfeldt to the community.  He has just moved here and is
continuing his life long interest in Labor and Peace and Justice
issues.

Please join us at our home located at:
 2007 S. George Huff Drive  Urbana, Illinois

on May 1st  around 6:30 PM for the
POT-LUCK or any time that evening just to visit!

The community Prospect for Peace
Protest will take place from 2:00-4:00 earlier
that afternoon.

Join us at Prospect and Marketview in
Champaign for the protest (if you wish) and then come to our home to
continue the "fun" with a welcome for Grandpa and Meridith.

For directions or information call (217)
328-2789 or send e-mail to durljan at earthlink.net .

Hope to see you on May 1st.

---Jan    Durl Kruse

--- durljan at earthlink.net