[Peace-discuss] lawyer stuff

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 19 11:12:24 CDT 2004

I subscribe to Peter's sentiments about payment to Gerstein, but I
think there was no clear resolution--consensus-non-consensus--with
regard to  Gerstein as a legal rep/consultant. After looking at other
alternatives, he may prove be more attractive. It seems to me a little
more "research" should be done before condemning him on the basis of a
N-G article. I don't feel this issue was resolved at the meeting.

Mort