[Peace-discuss] project help?

bokhari bokhari at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 19 12:41:22 CDT 2004

Allo AWARE people,

I'm still working on my anthropology project for class on social groups and
how they form and I was wondering if AWARE members could help out with another
aspect of it?  I would like to focus somewhat on time use within the group and
was wondering if you could write a short paragraph on how meetings are run?
This doesnt have to be long at all - but it would be helpful if you can
estimate how many minutes you think are spent on various aspects of the weekly
meetings, identifying whatever you find to be important.

If AWARE members could help out with this I would appreciate it very much!
Just a few more weeks until the end of this project (and graduation)!!

thanks!
sara b

ps: if anyone still has surveys and would like to still fill one out please
let me know when/where would be a convenient time to pick these up.  I can
also send these out as word docs if anyone else would like to fill one out.