[Peace-discuss] more lawyer stuff

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 17:06:44 CDT 2004

I agree we need to pay and I plan to send a check
tomorrow.  I agreed to wait on paying until it was
discussed, but I don't feel comfortable waiting
longer.

Linda

http://www.stcl.edu/faculty-dir/mcgaugh/insulting_letters.htm

http://208.5.125.166/ngsearch/index.cfm?&page=displyStory.cfm&yearfolder=the02news&file=120602%5Fngstory%5F12834%2Etxt&search=marvin%20gerstein&theorder=asaphrase