[Peace-discuss] RE:Fwd: Support Senator Kerry's sensible Cuba policy.

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:45:14 CDT 2004

I support this only because one can edit and rewrite the suggested letter
that is on the website referred to in Al's post.  I would not call Kerry's
Cuba policy "sensible," and I certainly question his motives in wanting to
allow tourism to Cuba, although this particular, microscopic, aspect of his
foreign policy is the correct route to follow.  I would encourage people to
use this opportunity to write Kerry and praise him for taking a baby step,
but that he should go further and call for removing the Cuban trade embargo
completely, halt Plan Colombia, and stop US interference in the internal
affairs of Latin American countries.

--Phil Stinard