[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Upcoming talk: Why America is Losing the War on Terrorism

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 10:51:08 CDT 2004

Thanks for this notice, Paul. It's interesting but
unfortunately not surprising that this extreme
right-wing Ayn Rand cult group, apparently led by an
Israeli, is being sponsored by the local student
Zionist propaganda outfit. There are going to be lots
of pro-Israel events this week to observe the founding
of Israel, as well, along with the Palestinian events,
although I guess this may not formally be one of them.
But I will try to attend this event out of a perverse
sense of curiosity.

David Green

<http://www.uiuc.edu/ricker/CampusMap?buildingID=32&target=displayHighli