[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Cost of the War

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 14:55:15 CDT 2004

the ongoing battle costs are insignificant when you had in permanent combat
casualty medical and pension costs.  for gulf war 1 we are looking at 250,000
at average of $300 / month pension plus medical costs -

that is $75,000,000 / month already plus medical

and now with Gulf War 2 we are already at 22000 with estiamted average of
$300/ month so that is

$6,600,000  / month plus medical and climbing.

then you need to add on lost wages and social serices costs and watch costs
climb!

doug