[Peace-discuss] again this lawyer thing

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Wed Apr 28 11:47:05 CDT 2004

At the risk of beating this to a pulp I must continue to take issue with you
Carl. The point is we don't all "agree with him politically." Political to
me includes being non-sexist and showing reasoned judgement in engaging the
forces that be.
"You get what you pay for" -- indeed. Perhaps his cheap rates indicate he's
having trouble getting other work...
"The irony will come when events occur suddenly requiring a lawyer, we've
made no arrangements -- and we find ourselves
calling Marvin..." No. Niet. YOU call him if you need a lawyer. Fortunately
AWARE is busy looking for someone else.