[Peace-discuss] Emergency moderation

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 16:13:22 CDT 2004

Due to the flood of spam/virus messages this afternoon (which may just be
the leading edge of a large wave), I'm temporarily moderating all message
traffic to peace and peace-discuss. No messages other than spam and viruses
will be censored.

There will necessarily be some posting delay as I periodically sort through
incoming messages, separating the wheat from the chaff.

If there is any objection, say the word and I'll let the spigot spew
unhindered once more =8-)

PS: And no, this has nothing to do with the lawyer debate currently raging
=8-)