[Peace-discuss] Next saturday's Prospect for Peace

ppatton at uiuc.edu ppatton at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 1 11:57:24 CDT 2004

I'm not going to have time to attend this week's meeting.
However, I did want to suggest that, given the upcoming
anniversary of Hiroshima, that the theme of next saturday's
Prospect for Peace should be Bush nuclear weapons and
ballistic missile defense policies.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Research Scientist
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-344-5812
homepage: http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ppatton/www/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein