[Peace-discuss] a worthy cause (fwd)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 8 23:21:55 CDT 2004

[Many of us know Prof. Robert McKim (philosophy and religious studies),
who has participated in P4P.  In recent years he has been involved with a
Bangladeshi university. Here's his recommendation of the cause that we
heard about at the meeting tonight. (I've removed the attached flier,
which we saw this evening; if you want it, let me know.) --CGE]