[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Daryl B.Tompkins Tracy8Block at curiosa.demon.nl
Mon Aug 16 10:20:28 CDT 2004

If you are paying more than 3.6% on your mortgage, we can slash your monthly payment!
       (must have owned your home at least 24 months to qualify for this program)

         GUARANTEED LOWEST RATES ON THE PLANET

           We Don't Need Your Credit Report

        Start saving today

Show Me
http://xjip.letuscompete.net/rm/index.php

amicable algorithmic aide actress advisory align angling ama airfield americanism adamson along  dictionary alleviate ababa allegation alcmena adverse anna abridge  tanol aeolian anchorage aileron addis adsorptive allocate angola adsorption adulterate africa al acrylate although airmass