[Peace-discuss] Thank God for religion

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Wed Dec 1 14:31:46 CST 2004

We don't need to worry about war crimes! God is on our side:

Rev. Bob Jones, III: God Has Granted America a Reprieve: In your
re-election, God has graciously granted America-though she doesn't
deserve it-a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. You have been given a
mandate. We the people expect your voice to be like the clear and
certain sound of a trumpet. Because you seek the Lord daily, we who know
the Lord will follow that kind of voice eagerly.

===

What Born Again Christians Teach Their Children

Or How To Hate Everyone :

This video tells us that Satan has created religions in order to deceive
man. These religions include Buddhism, Catholicism, and of course,
singled out for a special level of contempt, Islam.
http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/133600/index.php