[Peace-discuss] Tabling @ Farmers' Market inside Linc

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Dec 3 05:11:36 CST 2004

Yeah, but I tho't Peter or ? said we'd been accepted this year.  Guess not.  I don't think it's any great loss, actually.  But I wish we'd been the ones making the decision to contnue or not.

Anywhere else?
That is the issue...they won't allow us to do the
inside tabling.  They didn't let us last year either.

Linda