[Peace-discuss] I'm embarrassed...

Carl Estabrook cge at shout.net
Fri Dec 3 22:07:57 CST 2004

Robert--

Horowitz (the founding editor of Frontpage) is an ass who dines out on
having been an editor of Ramparts -- a "60s" journal -- long ago.  His
politics are horrid -- basic neo-con nonsense, with an animus against
anything he can call the Left.  Morally and intellectually, he can't hold
a candle to the so-called paleo-conservatives, who have upheld a
principled criticism of the administration (and the neocons) and their
war.  See, for example, the web-site <anti-war.com> -- essentially a
libertarian site, but very good on the war.  (Libertarians are nuts about
economics but good on many other things, e.g., the war on drugs.)

How did I get into this?  I was asked.  Beggars can't be, etc....

Regards, Carl