[Peace-discuss] People see us out there on Prospect!

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 10:26:33 CST 2004

My eighth grade son came home this week and told me that those of us protesting out on Prospect were a topic of discussion in his history class at the Urbana Middle School.  They are studying a unit on the Bill of Rights and the teacher gave us as an example of dissent and protest.  He even mentioned some of the issues we raise - that there were no weapons of mass destruction, that Saddam Hussein was not related to 9/11.   It's easy to forget how visible we are out there, and how many folks have seen us at some point...

cpi