[Peace-discuss] FWD: Vote Fraud as Fundraiser

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:43:31 CST 2004

I'd apopreciate the idea of counting ballots more if not done in a way which
tries to help the Democrats. Nader's re-count in select counties in New
Hampshire (which Kerry carried) is a prime example. The Greens, as an
opposition party, should not be doing anything which might benefit one of
the establishment parties, unless they want to go the way of the German
Greens in joining with the morally bankrupt SD's of Schroeder.

What many on the Left are irrationally doing is telling themselves that they
are "certain" that this election was stolen. Take a microscope to Ukraine
and you have something that mirrors the United States: the party in power
wasn't the only one cheating.

It would be much more beneficial to the Greens to unveil the cheating on
both sides than to help elect Kerry (who is only a threat to the 85% of the
world that isn't the U.S. and Western Europe).