No subject

Sun Feb 8 03:56:54 CST 2004

He sought peaceful solutions to complex problems
While many only talk Phil acted.
He acted with conviction and willingness to suffer retaliation
He acted for all of the citizens of the world.
Today we mourn his loss but must rejoice in knowing that God has called his
"Disciple of Peace" to his side.
May we all learn from Phil's dedication.
May we all learn that we must make the commitment to peace.
May we all learn that peace begins with each of us.
May we all walk in the footpath of the "Disciple of Peace".
May we all strive to complete Phil's earthly mission.
For "Peace" is the hope, dream, and goal of all.
Let's make Phil' s dream his legacy.
The fulfillment of "Peace on Earth"