No subject

Sun Feb 8 03:56:54 CST 2004

and
control ship" USS Mount Whitney, launches helicopters
and
uses electronics to fulfill its mission of defeating
"transnational terrorist groups" threatening the
mission
area, which covers Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea,
Djibouti,
Sudan, Kenya and Yemen.

Speaking to U.S. soldiers in Baghdad this week,
Secretary of
Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared that the U.S. "now is
systematically working with our friends and allies
around
the world to examine our footprint, to see where we
are, how
we want to be arranged for the future."