No subject

Sun Feb 8 03:56:54 CST 2004

AWARE is an alliance of groups and individuals working
to oppose war and present alternatives. Our common
concerns include military build-up, the threat of
global de-stabilization, and the reduction of civil
liberties. We come together to coordinate our efforts,
share resources and ideas, and make large scale
actions possible as we work toward peace and justice.

I think it's actually not bad for a start, but we
might want to add a few things, like racism...

(I'll be out of town when the racism meeting happens,
sorry to say, but my thoughts will be with the
participants.  Good luck, folks!)

Ricky