[Peace-discuss] Fwd:Video of NION program available

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Feb 6 06:05:17 CST 2004

De we want to order these for selling, showing, or ?
Dear Jenifer M. Cartwright,

Now available: a one-hour documentary of the Oct 3, 2002, "Not In Our Name Evening of Conscience," a night of powerful performances which took place at New York City's Cooper Union Great Hall. Featuring Tony Kushner, Eve Ensler, Wallace Shawn, Andre Gregory, Edward Asner, Oscar Brown, Jr., Jessica Hagedorn, Pete Seeger, Oscar Brown Jr., Danny Glover and other artists (see http://www.nion.us/OCT3.htm).  Relive this historic evening that helped launch the anti-war movement.

You can order this video from the address below for $12 which includes postage.  Specify DVD or VHS. Send a check or money order to:

Not In Our Name
305 West Broadway, PMB #199
New York, NY 10013-5306

Also, PLAN NOW to join more than one million of us protesting the Republican Convention in New York City. Just Say NO! For details see http://www.notinourname.net/rnc/index.html and http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=1810.

Not In Our Name statement of conscience, www.nion.us