[Peace-discuss] GSAS Admissions

GSAS Admissions admiss at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 7 09:56:35 CST 2004

Thank you for contacting the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.  We hope the following information will be helpful and that you will contact us if you need further assistance.  For more information please visit the Graduate School web site at www.gsas.harvard.edu.

	The GSAS Application for 2004-2005 is no longer available.

	The 2005-06 paper-based Application and Guide to Admissions and Financial Aid along with the program guides will be available in July, 2004.  The on-line application should be available sometime in August.  You can request a paper-based Application and Guide to Admissions and Financial Aid along with the program guides by following these instructions:

	Starting in July, you may complete the application request form on our web site at www.gsas.harvard.edu.  If you do not have access to the web, please send another email and indicate in the subject line, APPLICATION REQUEST – make sure your subject line matches this exactly. In the body of the message, please include your NAME, COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS AND PROGRAM OF INTEREST. Do not include attachments – additional information and attachments will not be saved.

	The guides you will receive contain information about the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences only.  To locate information about other Harvard schools or general Harvard information you should visit www.harvard.edu.

	If you plan to submit an application and have questions, please send another email and indicate in the subject field APPLICATION QUESTION – please remember to include your name and program of interest. Due to the high volume of email, the Graduate School will respond to your question as soon as possible, please expect a 2 week delay.  The Graduate School is unable to respond to requests to confirm receipt of the application or material received after the appropriate deadlines.  Minority applicants can feel free to contact our coordinator of minority recruitment at minrec at fas.harvard.edu to request a Minority Student Newsletter or ask any questions.

If you have questions about your application for admission, you may call (617) 496-6100 (please call between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.)  For questions regarding the financial aid application you may call (617) 495-5396 (please call between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.) We are unable to accept collect calls.