[Peace-discuss] thanks - primaries, elections forum

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 14:34:39 CST 2004

Hey thanks for all the helpful responses!

Sorry if I sounded like a dipstick in distress.  I
only meant to admit my inexpert-ness.  Thanks for the
offers, Carl and Jenifer, and the encouragement,
Carol, and for the websites, Ken and Meg - they were
very helpful, as I really did know next to nothing
about the senate race.  I still don’t know as much as
I’d like about Edwards, but I think I can find out
more.

I didn’t expect folks to spend quite so much time on
this, but the get-together sounds like a good thing in
its own right, so if folks still want to, let’s!  I
think Mort's right about the timing - maybe we can
plot at tomorrow's meeting.

I was going to burden you all with my pre-get-together
thoughts, but maybe I should save that for the
face-to-face.  Thanks again.

Ricky