[Peace-discuss] PRC Events (anti-chief)

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 07:57:47 CST 2004

These are the PRC events we mentioned last night at
the meeting...

(a) We are planning a press conference to kick off our
upcoming month of action against Chief Illiniwek.  The
press conference will be next
Wednesday, February 11th at 2pm at the IDF (Bondurant
room, second floor).
(b) You can send a message to the BOT via their
secretary at mthompsn at uillinois.edu.  Tell the BOT
that you hope that they will eliminate Chief
Illiniwek.  Encourage your friends, family,
classmates, co-workers, etc. to do likewise, or ask if
they want to get involved.
(c) Some additional upcoming events:
-- *In Whose Honor* showings - La Casa (Tues, Feb.
17th at 7pm), IDF
(Thursday, Feb. 19th at 7pm)
-- Artists Against Racism benefit show (Friday, Feb.
27th at 8, IDF)
-- All day events against the Chief (wednesday, Mar.
10th)
-- BOT vote on Chief Illiniwek (Thursday, March 11th)

=====